Training can take place in the UK or Spain or both.
The BSAC Ocean Diver course is for beginners and provides the essential knowledge and skills needed to prepare for open water diving this in the safety of a swimming pool or sheltered water and an introduction to open water in a controlled, safe manner. Maximum depth - 20m.
To enrol on the BSAC Ocean Diver Course you must be 12 years or older.
A basic level of comfort in the water is important and you will have to demonstrate that you can swim 200m in swimwear.
What you'll learn
The BSAC Ocean Diver course has three main stages:
1. Lessons and theory assessment on the basic principles of scuba diving
2. Five confined water dives to learn the basics in the water (usually in a swimming pool)
3. Five open water dives to further develop your scuba diving skills
A BSAC Ocean Diver is defined as a diver who is competent to conduct dives:
• to a maximum depth of 20m.
• with another BSAC Ocean Diver or with a BSAC Sports Diver, within the restrictions of the conditions already encountered during training.
• with a Dive Leader or higher grade, to expand experience beyond the conditions encountered during training, under the supervision of a Dive Manager.
• not requiring mandatory decompression stops.
• under the on-site supervision of a Dive Manager with respect to site selection, conditions and dive plan.
UK - £320. Spain - £450 (excluding accommodation). This includes all necessary manuals, diving equipment and three months membership of BSAC.
Whilst undergoing training with Diverstime, divers are fully insured anywhere in the world.
Please Note: Before undertaking any training with Diverstime, divers must complete a medical form. Contact us for further details.
Waste no more time, make it your time with DIVERSTIME!
For more information please
telephone: +44(0)7584 302649
or email: email@example.com